Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's not the same without photos but..

I don't think I can take a photo especially with other people in it. People are strange with having their likeness taken.

Anyway, I was at Travis Airforce Base to do Zumba. It is an aerobic exercise routine that incorporates dance moves.Flashing their military card, my friend and I drove past the civilian (yes civilian) guards and headed for the light brown building which has a very impressive array of gym equipment, a huge track and a basketball court that is currently be remodeled.

It was great to have my heart pumping very happily. There was Hip Hop, Latin Ballroom , Bollywood and African pop. SO.MUCH.FUN.

And there were alot of goodlooking men and equally beautiful women in there - wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment