Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A girl has to get her Zumba somehow

I don't like it when I post without photos but I think this is one of those posts.

I love to dance. I don't care if all my jiggly bits are hanging out. I love dancing. Maybe it be hip-hop, ballroom, jazz, contemporary etc etc. My TV screen has shown its fair share of shows like Dancing with the stars, So you think you can dance and America's next dance crew.

So imagine how excited I was when I heard about this dance called Zumba in 2008 or was 2009? I have been to two different classes so far this year, within the last 2 months :D. The ones that I've been to incorporates African dance, Latin Ballroom, Hip hop and Bollywood into the routine.

As I mentioned previously, I go to the one on Travis AFB but I also go to one in Vacaville. There is either a drop in fee or a punch card fee. So far, the best deal is in TAFB - 16 classes for $50 or $4/ drop in. The rest that I have seen are $50 for 10 or $7/ drop in. There is one in Vallejo that is $60 for $10 - a little steep there, or $10/ drop in.

But the great thing about the non-Travis ones I've seen so far is the first class is free.

So I'm trying to map out my free Zumbas as much as I can - I'm a reccesionista.

Tommorrow in Golds Gym I will go to my free Zumba :D I will miss 3 Zumbas in the next three weeks because of Novena and New York (didn't think they'd go together, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment