Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day in San Francisco...

The heat was quite unbearable in The City but it was so much fun to spend it with business partners even if the purpose for being there was business.

Ok I do feel odd calling them business partners because I also consider them my friends.









I hope that everything will come through after this meeting. :) Can't talk much about the details just yet because I don't want to jinx it. It was so ggreat working with these people. Well, the photos will give it away. :D

After a day in chasing parking meter deadlines, driving about CoCo County I am so glad that I am home with the AC. It was also a day of venting and rreflection. I have learned to draw the line between business and pleasure. Professional and personal. a

I want to continue to do paranormal investigations and I should move forward to where my services are wanted. Management needs to do some mental spring cleaning but I wish them the best. As a very dear friend, they have always been in my prayers. I hope that my business decision survie our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment