Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some sell them by the gram....

Some sell them by the cup.

The sun was setting and despite the mild summer day, the cool ocean air down the street was making me wish I brought a light jacket. We were in a parking lot behind the store. Away from the busy pedestrians of the main street. There was a black suv parked there but no sign of The Drop.

Then she emerged from around the corner. I waved at her and approached her.

"You got it?", I asked her

She opened up the back of driver-side door of the parked SUV and pulled out two stacks and I handed her the cash.

That was how The Deal went down.

I can smell the contents as I held the stacks close to me.

" Gigi, these cupcakes are amazing.", I said to my friend who just handed me two containers of her famous Guiness and peanut butter chocolate cupcakes. We agreed to meet behind the Angel Heart store for the pick up.





How'r you doin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment